Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Adventure Begins




Hello, my name is Robert Walton. I am currently on my way to the North Pole in my search for glory. I do not know what I will find or what I am looking for, but all I know is something is out there.
            Ever since I was a kid I have always dreamed of finding glory and being admired worldwide. I spent my childhood self-educating myself and spent my years as a young adult trying to become a world renowned poet. I tried for many years, but poetry was not the right career for me.  
Now my goal has changed and I am prepared to finally achieve my glory. I have been studying and training on my boats that travel close to the North Pole, hoping to train my body and adjust to the frigid temperatures. This trip could be extremely dangerous and there is a possibility that I may not return. I understand this and this is the risk I am willing to take to achieve my life long goal. It will not be easy, but with determination I think I will find what I am looking for in this barren land of ice and snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment